Join us at The Barrier Islands Center on Virginia’s Eastern Shore for a “Patchwork of Virginia Music Festival” featuring traditional roots music of Virginia, Saturday, June 12th, from noon until 6 pm.
Guest artists include:
- The Whitetop Mountain Band – Appalachian family string band
- The Paschall Brothers - Tidewater a cappella gospel
- Shallow Creek – Traditional Bluegrass
- Rick Franklin – Piedmont blues
- Lisa Stevens & Friends – Singer/songwriter
Enjoy local food and wines from Chatham Vineyards available for purchase, activities for children, and a great afternoon of music and song.
Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the gate. Children under 12 admitted free.